Current Version: ProContractor 3.9 General Release
Viewpoint Construction Software has recently release ProContractor version 3.9. Multiple performance up-grades and new enhancements have been added. The list below are highlights to a very extensive list of new feature and improvements.
Quest encourages all users to review the full version of ProContractor 3.9 release notes.
ProContractor New Features
- Color Image Import. You can now import color images into an Earthwork job
- Add point on existing line. Add a point to an existing line to aid in adjusting elevations when the line slopes or does not have a consistent elevation.
- Import Vector Files. Earthwork now has the ability to import vector files. This allows the user to simply click on a contour and enter an elevation rather then tracing the line.
- Change in Slope calculation. Earthwork now calculates changes in slope over an area into volume quantities – resulting in even more accurate takeoff over uneven surfaces.
- Sheet Navigation Tab. Manage sheets in an estimate quickly and efficiently by renaming tagging and deleting sheets from a thumbnail view.
- Improved Alternates Feature. Manage alternates more efficiently by selecting items from the main estimate and easily send them to an alternate
- Spell Checker. Avoid spelling errors
- Efficiently Manage Estimate Files. Manage Estimate Files now allows you to remove multiple estimates, libraries or catalogs at once.
- Additional Time and Material Billing Formats. New detailed time and material billing formats have been added.
- Efficiency enhancements on the Manual/Generated Time and Material Invoice module
- Drill Down Financial Reports. Several reports such as the Balance sheet and Income Statement now allow drill down from summary to detail.
- Timecard Setup. Employee Timecard setup has been improved, providing more centralised information
- New Reporting Capabilities. Additional payroll history reporting capabilities
ProContractor Fixes and Improvements
- Systems. Windows 10, SQL 2014 and SQL 2016 are now supported
- Estimating system performance has been further enhanced to provide a better user experience
- New options when creating financials in estimating
- Important Note: Microsoft SQL 2008 Express/Standard is no longer supported. The 2008 R2 version is still supported.