Current Version: ProContractor 3.8 General Release
Viewpoint Construction Software has recently release ProContractor version 3.8. Multiple performance up-grades and new enhancements have been added. The list below are highlights to a very extensive list of new feature and improvements.
Quest encourages all users to review the full version of ProContractor 3.8 release notes.
ProContractor New Features
- Earthwork Over Excavation. Earthwork now has the ability to set areas for over excavation to facilitate removal of contaminated/undesirable materials
- Import Vector Files. Earthwork now has the ability to import vector files. This allows the user to simply click on a contour and enter an elevation rather then tracing the line.
- WBS Headers. Estimates can now be easily organised by WBS code making navigating large estimates far easier, this functionality is now also available in the Takeoff window
- Improved Alternates Feature. Manage alternates more efficiently by selecting items from the main estimate and easily send them to an alternate
- Spell Checker. Avoid spelling errors
- Efficiently Manage Estimate Files. Manage Estimate Files now allows you to remove multiple estimates, libraries or catalogs at once.
- Additional Time and Material Billing Formats. New detailed time and material billing formats have been added.
- Efficiency enhancements on the Manual/Generated Time and Material Invoice module
- Timecard Setup. Employee Timecard setup has been improved, providing more centralised information
- New Reporting Capabilities. Addtional Financial and Project Reporting capabilties have been added
ProContractor Fixes and Improvements
- Systems. Windows 10, SQL 2014 and SQL 2016 are now supported
- Estimating system performance has been further enhanced to provide a better user experience
- New options when creating financials in estimating